Color has the power to soothe or ignite, to refresh or inspire. What do you want to cultivate in your own backyard? New Leaf Landscaping can help you achieve it.
- The timeless beauty and heritage of a thoughtfully cultivated rose garden.
- A crowd-pleasing, curbside delight of mature English Lavender.
- A peppy refresh every summer, with a new color of petunias spilling over a retaining wall.
- The dignified, enduring color of Blue Fescue or Fountain Grass nestled against your home.
- A bee-friendly garden of Great Blue Lobelia, Goldenrod and Coneflowers that blooms all season long and grows bolder each year.
- A majestic frame of American Beech and Japanese Lilac trees lining your property.
Annuals, perennials, shrubs, trees, ornamentals, evergreens and flowering bulbs: we have an intimate knowledge of the varieties that thrive in this zone and can recommend the ones best suited to the soil and characteristics of your yard. New Leaf Landscaping works with you to recommend and select high-quality, locally grown plants. Our goal is to create a palette of seasonal appeal, combining a variety of colors, textures and heights, with a wave of bloom times.